May 20, 2022 @ 7:30 pm |
6:45 pm Doors Open
7:30 pm Concert
**22% Off in ’22!** – Special Discounted pricing available. Select tickets under the “22% Off in ’22!” when purchasing!
INSIDER BUNDLE: Get two tickets to see TiKA for only $49.00 (with HST). That’s only $10 for the second seat! Purchase one package per two tickets. You will receive the second ticket by email within 2 business days of purchase.
Live In-Person: $50.00 (HST included)
TiKA House Program – May 20, 2022
Embracing the genre rightfully coined as “futuristic nostalgia,” TiKA’s compositions offer “ethereal sounds that wrap around you, reminding you of other memories.” Her songs address deeply personal relationships to ones’ inspired by TiKA’s Jamaican roots to others that are sonic representations of conversations with the self.
TiKA is a multidisciplinary artist based in Montreal. A singer-songwriter-filmmaker-model-mental health advocate, her fans flock to her magnetic live performances. Her long-awaited album, Anywhere But Here came out in 2019.
Connect with TiKA on IG @withlovetika
Updated March 2, 2022
Performing Arts & Events Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live events. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live events. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a show – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our post-show surveys, or speak to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!
This presentation is made possible with the support of