The Fitzgeralds: A Celtic Family Holiday Jubilee
Kaleidoscope Family Series
1:15 pm Doors Open
2:00 pm Concert
Drinks and light snacks will be available for purchase at the event. Debit, credit cards and cash accepted.
Meet The Fitzgeralds – a family group consisting of fiddling and step dancing sensations Tom, Kerry & Julie Fitzgerald. Featuring 3-time Canadian Grandmaster Fiddle Champions and Ontario Open Step Dance Champions, this unique act features high-energy fiddling and mind-blowing step dancing. With roots in Canada’s renowned Ottawa Valley, The Fitzgeralds have evolved to include a wide variety of material in their performances, including Celtic fiddle pieces and a strong focus on original compositions and arrangements. Their extensive tour history includes performances with notable artists; Natalie MacMaster, Ireland’s Nathan Carter, Leahy, Tony McManus, Cherish the Ladies, The StepCrew, and Lunasa. It is the rare combination of exceptional musicianship, incomparable step dancing, audience interaction, evident love of performing, and genuine sibling connection that resonates with audiences of all ages, and sets this group apart.
This family matinée concert takes place live in-person at the Aurora Armoury, in the heritage core of Aurora. This is an all-ages show ideally suited for ages 5+, it is a one-hour performance with no intermission.
*Sales close December 10 at 5:00PM*
Individual Tickets – $15.00 + HST
Get a group of 4 tickets for $50 + HST! Enter GROUP4 in the Promo Code box after hitting the button above and select exactly 4 tickets.
This presentation is made possible with the support of
Centre-Pieces: Tote-ally Creative Activities for Home
Shape of Snow: Winter Solstice Edition
Associated with Winter Solstice Tuesday December 21, 2021
The final edition for this year’s Centre-Pieces series is ready for cold nights wrapped-up in warm blankets. Commemorate and reflect on your year with this tote, filled with the ingredients for puppetry play (origami puppets), practical craft (key-chain) and paper creativity (origami).
Bonus! Every child in attendance today will receive a complimentary tote after the show. The Aurora Cultural Centre recognizes the generous support of
Health and Safety Information for Live Events
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment where you can once again enjoy live events. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. This includes the requirement that all attendees age 12 and over adhere to the Centre’s Vaccination Policy.
Please familiarize yourself with our most current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Updates landing page, including the sections on Vaccination Policy and Performing Arts & Events Safety Protocols.
This is a lot of information…
We know that there is so much information to process as you return to live performing arts. Briefly, here’s what we want you to know:
1. Patron health and safety while attending events and programs is our top priority. This is why it’s here – at the very top of our list.
2. Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a show – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
3. We are not yet returning to 100% capacity for our shows. While the Government of Ontario allows performing arts at 100% capacity, we’re keeping to approximately 65% of our venue’s capacity through the end of 2021.
4. Masks are required at all times at all events with limited exceptions. These exceptions include when guests are eating or drinking at events that offer concessions, children under 2, or any persons who require assistance to put on or remove their masks. We will be reminding patrons to don their masks between refreshments at time of ticket purchase, during our volunteer greeting upon arrival, and from the stage.
5. Your feedback is vital. Please contribute to our post-show surveys, which are an enormous help. And, as always, we love to connect with you in-person (and masked!) at our shows.
Please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website (during business hours). All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We’re so happy to have you back!