*Registration closes May 4 at noon*
Thursday, May 5 | One-Day | Adults 16+ | 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Calling all painting newbies – this workshop is for you! Grab a friend (or two) and spend an evening learning how to create a beautiful Springtime image in acrylic paint on canvas in a unique step-by-step paint-along experience. This workshop will take place at CFWI – Aurora Armoury, with picturesque Aurora Town Park as our classroom backdrop for the day. Cost includes all materials and use of tools, plus a seasonal dessert and non-alcoholic drink prepared by the Canadian Food & Wine Institute.
Meet Your Instructor
Instructor Kimberley Smith enjoys teaching painting to make a difference with people in her communities. She recognizes the need to safely bring people together during the pandemic. She is passionate about building connections and giving participants time to take their mind off things while they create a fun, memorable experience! Kimberley went to George Brown College of Applied Arts & Technology and has worked in many marketing and graphic design positions before building her own businesses, Young at Heart Painting and Kimberfly Design.
Collaboration event with CFWI-Aurora Armoury
Updated March 2, 2022
Registered Educational Programming Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live programming. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live programming. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a program – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!