Kaleidoscope Family Series
The Queen has always been the “fairest in the land.” Her Magic Mirror tells her so! But when the Queen hears that Snow White has surpassed her, she’s willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of her… forever! Fortunately, Snow White escapes into the Deep Dark Woods where she chances on a tiny cottage. Little does she know that the Seven Dwarves living there will help save her! The classic story of our heroine, as she encounters hapless Huntsmen, bad apples, and little men with big hearts and short tempers, comes to life as DuffleBag helps Snow White towards her “happily ever after”!
Presented by “the nearly world famous” DuffleBag Theatre – hilarious interactive storytelling theatre for all ages.
Individual Tickets: $15 each
Family 4-pack for Snow White: $48
Would you like to introduce your family to the magic of live performing arts?
The Kaleidoscope Family Series is the perfect professional performing arts outing especially for school-aged children (and their grown-ups!). A lively and interactive presentation spanning theatre, dance and music – and a post-show art activity to make use of creative energy. Only $48/per 4-show subscription (HST included).
- Snow White | August 20, 2019 – 2 pm
- Yamo! Yamo! Greetings from West Africa! | November 23, 2019 – 2 pm
- Cinderella in Muddy York | December 7, 2019 – 2 pm
- Infinitus – From Handel to Hip Hop | February 8, 2020 – 2 pm
Series Subscription (includes 4 shows:) $48/person
The Fine Print
- NEW! Tickets and subscriptions are available online at auroraculturalcentre.ca, over the phone at 905 713-1818, or at the Box Office during business hours.
- Subscriptions, individual tickets and Family 4-packs are now on sale for this event.
- HST is included in all ticket and subscription prices.
- Ways to Save: Our subscription series packages offer the best option to save on your concert purchase. Visit here for our selection of subscription packages.
- All patrons require a ticket, regardless of age.
- All tickets are final sale; no refund or exchange is available.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre is accessible, with an elevator entrance at the north glass doors. Brevik Hall is located on the second floor; there are 2 accessible washrooms on the main and 2nd floor, as well as on the lower level.