This presentation is made possible with the support of
Patron health and safety while attending events and programs is our top priority. To learn about the latest updates on actions taken by the Aurora Cultural Centre, please visit: COVID-19 Update
This event is full – join us for the live stream.
Aurora Cultural Centre Signature Series
Acclaimed Canadian singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist – always renowned for his live shows – ushers the Centre’s safe return to live performance in a duo presentation along with upright bassist Steve Zsirai. Since being proclaimed “Songwriter of the Year” by iTunes, Royal Wood has toured with Bonnie Raitt, received multiple JUNO Award and Canadian Folk Music Award nominations. Inspired by both loss and love; the songs on his latest record are an ode to the classic styles of Tin Pan Alley and Laurel Canyon.
Enjoy a live, small audience experience in the beautifully-renovated Aurora Armoury. We’ve set up a safe, physically-distanced dining area so you can enjoy this concert experience with your own bubble. Start your evening with a pre-show dinner prepared and served by the Canadian Food and Wine Institute at the Aurora Armoury, a memorable hour-long set of Royal’s music in a duo performance, followed by a post-show dessert and coffee.
- Doors Open: 6:30 pm
- Dinner: 7:15 pm
- Concert: 8 pm
- Dessert: 9 pm
- Departure following dessert
Ticket price: $68 (includes the concert, dinner, all taxes and gratuity). Drinks extra. Please note a maximum of 3 patrons per table. This is a licensed event.
Watch: Royal Wood | Forever and Ever
Ticket Purchase Information
At time of checkout, patrons attending the live in-person event will be required to fill out a form with contact tracing and dinner selections corresponding to the number of tickets ordered. All information must be completed on this form in order to complete the sale.
Contact Tracing for all Members of the Party
By order of York Region Public Health contact tracing requirements, the Aurora Cultural Centre requires the names, email addresses and phone numbers of each member of your party. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community safe.
The Fine Print
- Patrons attending the live in-person event will be required to abide by all safety measures as outlined in the Centre’s COVID-19 page, including masking, answering all screening questions and maintaining physical distancing at all times with those outside your own social bubble.
- Tickets for the live in-person concert are limited to 3 per purchase, subject to availability.
- Patrons will be assigned one table per order, up to 3 seated per table in order to maintain physical distancing requirements as outlined by public health measures.
- Only groups of up to 3 in the same social bubble will be seated at the same table.
- The price of live in-person ticket includes a prix fixe menu of a dinner entrée and dessert from the Canadian Food and Wine Institute (Niagara College) at the Aurora Armoury.
- The ticket fee includes the concert, dinner, dessert, all taxes and gratuity.
- Drinks (beer, wine, non-alcoholic selections) are available at an additional fee, payable to the Armoury on the night of the performance.
Live Stream Option
Would you prefer this concert from the comfort of your living room? Purchase a live stream ticket and enjoy a professionally produced virtual concert, with multiple cameras and professional sound. You’ll feel like you’re in the room! Only one password-protected ticket required per household. Click here for details and to purchase.