**REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11 AT 4:00 PM**
About the workshop:
Looking to integrate Drama and The Arts curriculum into your class and other subject areas but don’t know where to start? Look no further! Created in partnership with MonAvenir, Viamonde, York Catholic District School Board, and York Region District School Board, in this two-hour interactive virtual workshop, we will:
• Engage in drama-based activities that can be replicated with students – we will learn through play!
• Explore practical ways to implement and integrate Drama and The Arts into the non-arts curriculum
• Consider accessibility adaptations and accommodations
• Apply curriculum extensions from Njacko Backo’s “African Voyage”
• Discuss assessment in the arts
• Address concerns and questions
Handouts will also be provided with lesson plans, sample activities, and other arts resources for your classroom.
This free workshop for JK-Grade 4 teachers is provided by the Aurora Cultural Centre as part of the Kaleidoscope in the Schools program.
• Workshop will run pending minimum enrollment.
• If running, Zoom link/meeting credentials will also be provided via email closer to the date.
• To get the best possible experience, we ask that you have your microphone and video on throughout the workshop.
Questions? Email email@example.com
**REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11 AT 4:00 PM – CLICK BELOW FOR REGISTRATION FORM**