**Registration Full – Click Below to be Added to Waitlist**
Wednesdays | 8 weeks | 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm | April 20 – June 8 | 16+
Develop the essentials of watercolour painting, including composition, brush work, and use of colour. Discover the distinctive qualities of this beautiful medium while exploring a variety of approaches and subject matter in this fun and encouraging group atmosphere. Previous experience required. Materials List available for download above.
Meet Your Instructor
Instructor Kathryn Christensen (B.F.A., Graphic Design) holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Guelph and an Honours Diploma in Graphic Design from George Brown College. She has many years of experience as an illustrator and graphic artist in both traditional and digital art methods. Her artwork is used for a wide variety of projects from educational applications to consumer goods. Kathryn is a member of the Society of York Region Artists, and her watercolours have been recognized at the Annual Art Aurora Show, placing first both in 2012 and 2016. Kathryn instructs in a variety of mediums, including watercolours, drawing, and acrylic paint.
Updated March 2, 2022
Registered Educational Programming Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live programming. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live programming. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a program – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!