Winter Tunes with Craig Cardiff – Live In-Person
December 10, 2021 @ 7:30 pm |
Winter Tunes with Craig Cardiff
6:45 pm Doors Open
7:30 pm Concert
Seating offered cabaret-style with your own party at small tables. Please indicate at time of purchase if you will be sitting together with another party.
Come spend your winter holidays in the warm hearth of JUNO-nominated, Canadian singer-songwriter Craig Cardiff’s tunes. Cardiff sings songs that expose the human condition, putting a magnifying glass to the clumsier and less proud moments. He can turn any setting into an intimate affair, infusing his music and lyrics with an uncompromising humanism. Over the years, he has played with and opened for artists such as Glen Phillips, Lucy Kaplansky, Dan Bern, Natalia Zukerman, Andy Stochansky, Sarah Harmer, Kathleen Edwards, Blue Rodeo, Gordon Downie (Tragically Hip), Hawksley Workman, Sarah Slean, Skydiggers, 54-40 and more. Cardiff makes it a point to keep the relationship with his fans personal, inviting and accepting any opportunity to make his audience as much a part of the performance as he is. Edged, folk, beautiful, melancholy, one song breaks your heart and the next one puts it back together.
Tonight’s concert takes place live in-person at the Aurora Armoury, in the heritage core of Aurora, Ontario, Canada. Drinks and light snacks will be available for purchase at the event. Debit, credit cards and cash accepted. Please note that all in-person attendees must adhere to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and Health Measures as mandated for indoor performances by the Ontario Government. Please find all details here. This event will also be live streamed for remote audiences.
Join us live, or live-stream the event from home.
Live In-Person: $50.00 + HST (Offsale December 10 at 12PM)
Livestream Show: $15.00 + HST (More Information)
This presentation is made possible with the support of
Health and Safety Information for Live Events
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment where you can once again enjoy live events. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. This includes the requirement that all attendees age 12 and over adhere to the Centre’s Vaccination Policy.
Please familiarize yourself with our most current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Updates landing page, including the sections on Vaccination Policy and Performing Arts & Events Safety Protocols.
This is a lot of information…
We know that there is so much information to process as you return to live performing arts. Briefly, here’s what we want you to know:
1. Patron health and safety while attending events and programs is our top priority. This is why it’s here – at the very top of our list.
2. Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a show – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
3. We are not yet returning to 100% capacity for our shows. While the Government of Ontario allows performing arts at 100% capacity, we’re keeping to approximately 65% of our venue’s capacity through the end of 2021.
4. Masks are required at all times at all events with limited exceptions. These exceptions include when guests are eating or drinking at events that offer concessions, children under 2, or any persons who require assistance to put on or remove their masks. We will be reminding patrons to don their masks between refreshments at time of ticket purchase, during our volunteer greeting upon arrival, and from the stage.
5. Your feedback is vital. Please contribute to our post-show surveys, which are an enormous help. And, as always, we love to connect with you in-person (and masked!) at our shows.
Please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website (during business hours). All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We’re so happy to have you back!