Carousel Players Presents
Meridian Magic Carpet Series
Due to circumstances beyond our control, today’s free performance is unfortunately cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Two characters who are very different from each other are exploring a strange new world and finding surprises in this colourful sensory experience. One instinctively hides, the other instinctively seeks. Together they find lots of surprises that pop up everywhere! Pop! Pop! is a performance piece for children ages 2-4 and their caregivers. There are sensory experiences, live music, adorable puppets – lots of fun for children and adults alike.
Carousel Players is one of Canada’s oldest and most respected professional theatre for young audience companies. Fun facts include that the company has travelled over 575,000 km (that’s to the moon and half way back!), produced over 214 productions to more than 2.8 million children, and have presented over 12,000 performances!
The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Meridian Magic Carpet Series is proud to partner with the Aurora Chamber of Commerce Home and Living Show to make this a free presentation to all attendees. No registration required. Admission is free thanks to Community Admission Sponsor Kempenfelt Windows & Doors. Come for a fun-filled family Saturday morning with the family.
Aurora Home & Living Show location: Stronach Aurora Recreation Complex (“SARC”), 1400 Wellington Street East, Aurora. Plenty of free parking; fully accessible.
For additional Aurora Home & Living Show information, please visit: https://www.aurorachamber.on.ca/home-living-show/
Updated March 2, 2022
Performing Arts & Events Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live events. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live events. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a show – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our post-show surveys, or speak to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!
This presentation is made possible with the support of