April 24, 2022 @ 10:00 am |
**Registration closes April 22 at noon**
Sunday | April 24 | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm | Ages 16+
Channel your inner DIY artist in this fun half-day workshop to create four photo-worthy all-occasion cards (that double as frameable pieces of art) and one beautiful treat package. Learn the art of paper crafting and elements of design while working with ink, stamping techniques, and die-cutting tools to create simple yet sophisticated pieces. Absolute beginners welcome, no experience required.
All materials included in registration fee.
Meet Your Instructor
Instructor Selina Merali, a self-proclaimed crafting nerd, has been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for 5 years. Selina holds card-making and home decor workshops from her Sleepy Owl Co studio each month. In a digital world, she feels like there’s nothing better than receiving a handmade card from someone which is why she loves sharing the art of paper-crafting with others!
Updated March 2, 2022
Registered Educational Programming Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live programming. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live programming. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a program – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!