This event is currently sold out. Thank you for your continued support.
Meridian Magic Carpet Series
An action-packed adventure featuring some of the most renowned storybook bears of all time! Told through live music, songs and dance, and adapted from five of their most popular titles, the Berenstain Bears discover, learn and experience life in their familiar tree house – and beyond. From the original source material created by authors Jan & Stan Berenstain, with music & lyrics by Eliot Lawrence and Jamie Broza.
Presented by To Be Determined Theatre Co.
A special addition today – stay around for the post-show art activity, included in the ticket price. Make your March Break plans now for this family-friendly outing for all. Note the afternoon start time of 2 pm for this show.
The Fine Print
- NEW! Tickets and subscriptions are available online at auroraculturalcentre.ca (starting in July), by phone at 905 713-1818, or at the Box Office during business hours.
- Subscriptions are now on sale: individual concerts go on sale starting September 3, 2019 at 10 am
- HST is included in all ticket and subscription prices.
- Ways to Save: Our subscription series packages offer the best option to save on your concert purchase. Click here to discover our various subscription packages.
- All patrons require a ticket, regardless of age.
- All tickets are final sale; no refund or exchange is available.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre is accessible, with an elevator entrance at the north glass doors. Brevik Hall is located on the second floor; there are 2 accessible washrooms on the main and 2nd floor, as well as on the lower level.