**Registration closes April 19 at Noon**
Wednesdays | 8 weeks | 4:30 pm – 5:45 pm | April 20 – June 8 | Ages 8+
Embark on your musical journey with the ukulele, the perfect ‘starter’ instrument. Learn all of the basics, such as chords and strum patterns through a variety of familiar songs. No previous musical experience necessary – just bring a ukulele in working order and a notebook.
Meet Your Instructor
Instructor Anthony Clayton (B.A. Hons., B.Ed., Orff) grew up in a musical family and went to York University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree. He then attained a teaching degree from the University of Western. Anthony completed his Orff degree from the Toronto Royal Conservatory of Music and is currently a Music teacher with the York Catholic District School Board. Anthony has been teaching guitar, ukulele, and vocal lessons for the past 15 years to students of all ages. He loves writing music and performs regularly across York Region.
Updated March 2, 2022
Registered Educational Programming Safety Protocols
The Aurora Cultural Centre is committed to creating a safe environment for you to enjoy live programming. All patrons are required to follow the Centre’s COVID-19 protocols as expressly outlined in our policies, and as guided by the Province of Ontario. The Centre reserves the right to continue health measures that may exceed current guidelines.
- Please familiarize yourself with our current Health and Safety Guidelines in our COVID-19 Update page.
- Masks are required at all times at all live programming. This policy will continue through June 30, 2022 and be revisited at that time.
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required.
- Patrons will be asked to review a set of Passive Screening questions at time of entry.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre’s Vaccination Policy remains in effect for all employees, volunteers, contractors and instructors.
- Our pandemic refund policy is extremely flexible. Cancel any time before the start of a program – and for any reason – and we will refund your money. This includes in the event that you arrive at the venue and find yourself feeling uncomfortable.
Your feedback is vital. Please contribute your insights to our team members at any time.
For questions, please reach out to us by email, or via Live Chat on our website. All queries will be answered within the following business day.
Thank you. We are happy to welcome you back!