The Cultural Access Pass (CAP) offers new citizens the opportunity to enjoy the Canadian cultural experience through complimentary access to more than 1,000 participating attractions, galleries, museums and discovery centres across Canada. The program encourages new citizens to curate their own Canadian experience in their first year of citizenship, opening doors to Canadian culture with the intent of generating a sense of belong and engagement in their communities, and in Canada as a whole. For CAP’s participating attractions, the program is an opportunity to invite and engage a key group in the Canadian mosaic: a new Canadian citizen.
Are you eligible for a Cultural Access Pass?
- Are you a Canadian Citizen?
- Did you receive your citizenship within the last 365 days?
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
If you answered “YES” to all three questions, congratulations! You are eligible for a Cultural Access Pass!
1. Register online > www.culturalaccesspass.ca
or for more information call : 1.888.359.6998
2. Pick up your pass at the Aurora Cultural Centre