The Aurora Cultural Centre is seeking to add enthusiastic team players to its Board of Directors for terms of two years.
- Related experience with non-profit Boards, committees, associations or other community groups as a member, donor, volunteer, or staff.
- Transferable skills in one or more areas of Board governance such as finance, human resources, policy development, planning, fund-raising or public relations.
- Personal attributes of benefit to the Cultural Centre e.g. active contributor, team player, personal network, geographic location, problem solver and creative thinker.
- Time and energy to contribute as a member and volunteer worker on committees, task groups, fundraising, special events and other activities.
- Personal commitment to the vision, mission, program action strategy and ongoing business of the Cultural Centre.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
For those interested in joining our team, please send cover letter indicating interest and Résumé or CV to: info@auroraculturalcentre.
using subject line: BOARD OF DIRECTORS, by May 15, 2017
Please note that all candidates must be a resident of the Town of Aurora.