Transformation Lives Here
Join the Aurora Cultural Centre Board of Directors and share your passion for the arts.
Now in our 8th year, the Aurora Cultural Centre has grown to welcome over 32,000 visits annually. Engagement in the arts is vibrant and growing in our community; join us, and bring your experience and knowledge to the Board.
- Related experience with non-profit Boards, committees, associations or other community groups as a member, donor, volunteer, or staff.
- Transferable skills for Board governance particularly in Finance, HR, Fundraising, Public Relations etc.
- Personal attributes of benefit to the Cultural Centre e.g. active contributor, team player, personal network, problem solver, creative thinker, etc.
- Time and energy to contribute as a member and volunteer on committees, fundraising, special events and other activities.
- Must be a resident of York Region.
Please send a brief outline of your interest with a resume or CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (before April 27) with a subject line of BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
Inspire Engage Transform