Enhance Your Gallery Experience – Book a Tour with the Curator
Gallery Overview Tour
Fifteen minute informal tours of our current exhibitions are available at no charge for visitors on request during gallery hours, as available. Please inquire at the Reception Desk. We are happy answer any questions you may have about the exhibitions.
Enhanced Group Tours
Group tours may be booked in advance for groups including schools, senior centres and special interest groups for a nominal fee, during our regular gallery hours. Tours are approximately 30 – 45 minutes in length. It is our pleasure to engage your group and create a meaningful gallery experience.
Educational Guided Tours
Book a Gallery Tour with the Curator for an enhanced and in-depth art experience for students in grade 3 – 12.
Students will learn and discuss:
- Basic art and design principles as they tour the gallery space,
- Perspectives of current social issues,
- How artists communicate their ideas through art with discussions about the artist(s), art work, style, message, and overall presentation,
- To make their own interpretation of the visual information presented and express their own opinions,
- To relate their in-gallery learning and experience back to social activism in the community.