Individual tickets and Family 4-packs go on sale Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 10 am.
Meridian Magic Carpet Series
Have you heard?
There exists a river where instead of fish words are swimming and instead of waves there are sentences! It is a river whose currant brings all kind of stories, emotions, images, discoveries, friendships and more…
A magic river where your imagination is surfing! Today – the river tells us of a little tiger who wants to make a friend.
Created by Montreal-based Puzzle Theatre, this delightful tale includes puppets, music and laughter.
Imagine sharing the joy and discovery of live performing arts with your toddler.
Now you can. The Meridian Magic Carpet Series introduces your young child to the magic of performing arts – theatre, puppetry, music – in performances crafted especially for children 2-3+ Bring your little one, but don’t forget that kids right on up to the age of 8 will enjoy these joyful productions. Includes post-show juice, and a special play area to enjoy pre-and-post concert. Only $36/Subscription (HST included).
- The River of Words | October 26, 2019 – 11 am
- The Berenstain Bears OnStage | March 19, 2020 – 2 pm
- Taama / “The Journey” | May 16, 2020 – 11 am
The Fine Print
- NEW! Tickets and subscriptions are available online at auroraculturalcentre.ca (starting in July), by phone at 905 713-1818, or at the Box Office during business hours.
- Subscriptions are now on sale: individual concerts go on sale starting September 3, 2019 at 10 am
- HST is included in all ticket and subscription prices.
- Ways to Save: Our subscription series packages offer the best option to save on your concert purchase. Click here to discover our various subscription packages.
- All patrons require a ticket, regardless of age.
- All tickets are final sale; no refund or exchange is available.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre is accessible, with an elevator entrance at the north glass doors. Brevik Hall is located on the second floor; there are 2 accessible washrooms on the main and 2nd floor, as well as on the lower level.