Brevik Hall Presents RBC Emerging Artist Series
QW4RTZ is four amazing vocalists who join their voices to make you laugh, dance, sing, but most of all, leave you amazed by the sound of their vocal harmonies. Hailing originally from Trois-Rivières, Quebec, each member of the quartet is a gifted singer in their own right. Their songs – in English, with some French and the odd recognizable Spanish-language pop hit – are beautifully crafted using the breadth of all 4 voices. Together, they bring all of their talent, their senses of humour, beatboxing chops, dance steps – and ability to unite the audience on a memorable musical ride.
A Programmer’s Note from Jane
I came across QW4RTZ a couple of years ago on a late-summer vacation in Quebec. My husband and I were poking around near Mont Tremblant, and happened upon a concert in St.-Jovite. The concert hall packed up quickly – something was up. Then QW4RTZ – 4 well-dressed gents – burst onto the stage and proceeded to make us laugh, marvel and bask in their vocal fireworks for the next 2 hours. Singing in English and French – and accompanied by funny stories and catchy dance moves – we were captivated. It was one of those evenings where you were just so glad you took a chance – because our sense of discovery gave way to that wonderful feeling that we’d just attended a happening. Just last year they were invited to sing for the G7 Summit as the world leaders gathered on the shores of the St. Lawrence River in the Charlevoix. I invite you to take a chance tonight and discover what those G7 world leaders found when they were entertained by QW4RTZ (as we did in St.-Jovite) – this is an evening you’ll not soon forget.
Have a look at their Winter 2019 Mash-up
Here is a catchy mash-up of Despacito/The Shape of You
Do you love discovering new Canadian music?
This specially-curated selection of 3 concerts brings together soaring vocals, astonishing songwriting and performance, and new Celtic musical stylings. Purchase the Brevik Hall Present RBC Emerging Artist Series Series for the low subscription package price of $84 (HST included) – a 20% savings off the regular ticket price.
- QW4RTZ a capella | March 5, 2020
- Kaia Kater Trio | April 24, 2020
- The Bombadils | May 22 2020
The Fine Print
- NEW! Tickets and subscriptions are available online at auroraculturalcentre.ca (starting in July), by phone at 905 713-1818, or at the Box Office during business hours.
- Subscriptions are now on sale: individual tickets go on sale starting September 3, 2019 at 10 am.
- HST is included in all ticket and subscription prices.
- Ways to Save. Our subscription series packages offer the best option to save, with 20% off your series purchase. Visit here for our selection of subscription packages.
- All patrons require a ticket, regardless of age.
- All tickets are final sale; no refund or exchange is available.
- Cash Bar & CDs available at most Brevik Hall Presents shows.
- The Aurora Cultural Centre is accessible, with an elevator entrance at the north glass doors. Brevik Hall is located on the second floor; there are 2 accessible washrooms on the main and 2nd floor, as well as on the lower level.